Thursday, July 26, 2007

Detox Day 18 of 21 pounds in 21 days

Wow...another day over. Day 18! Can you believe it?! Well, this morning I woke up and ran to the scale and yup! I lost another pound so I am at 223 AND AND AND the big news!! I squeezed into my Size 18 jeans this morning. I wore them to work and for my daughters sports practice tonight and I was fine. They weren't cutting off the circulation....I could sit comfortably. So that is 3 sizes! *Dancing in circles*
Well, DH and I took those oxy-powder pills last night and the directions say to take 4 pills in the evening and if you don't achieve 3-5 bm's the next day to increase your dose by 2. This is a seven day program. Is it 7 days of having 3-5 bm's or just taking the pills I don't know but I will assume of having the bm's. Now...here is the thing.... DH had 6 bm's today.... does that mean he should decrease his dose by 2? lol Well and I had NONE! I can believe it....I didn't even pass gas! SO... I increase mine by 2 tonight.

Oh someone asked me if I had any favorites in the soups and I really only have been rotating between 3, the Curried Veggies, the Creamy Broccoli and the Italian green beans. I tried to put a new one in the mix but see "Detox Day 17 of 21 pounds in 21 days" for the details on that disaster!

I also have a lot of comments from people saying that they are thinking about doing this detox program as well and I would like to invite all thinking about it or doing it to join the google group that I started for the support!

Well, I can not think of anything else. SO.... DAY 18 DONE! 3 MORE TO GO!
(Man I remember when that was day 3 done, 18 to go!)

Labels: , ,

logos, company logo and corporate identity design
logo design