Monday, July 16, 2007

Detox Day 8 of 21 pounds in 21 days

232 Again. Well, I am definitely at a plateau. I'm OK with that though. I am willing to stick it out. I increased my activity today in hope that I will break through tomorrow. During our Mile walk, We did quick sprints of running. We all felt good afterwards. I say that because my hubby and one of the triplets have been walking with me.
The Dentist appointment today was horrible. I had to go and get a cleaning and a cavity filled. During the cleaning my gums were bleeding terribly. They had to keep stopping and having me rinse. I wondered if it has anything to do with the diet cause I've never had that problem that bad before. Anyway, one of my crowns fell off during the cleaning and it is a live tooth. What that means is that it is a crown on a tooth that has not had a root canal. It was painful, but more so it causes me so much anxiety to have the dentist have to muck with my mouth especially when it is a painful thing. BUT I made it through, I had the crown reseated and the filling done and I managed to do it without the Valium and I kept myself calm enough that the Novocaine didn't rush through my system in 15 minutes. (usually he is having to re numb me every 15 to 20 mins cause my bp is up so much) I survived, another appointment. BUT he wants me to come back on Friday. I've not made up my mind on that yet.
So to make it through the appointment this morning I had my 10:30 supplement at 9:30, and got back to the office at 12:30 so I wasn't so far off track. I am feeling pretty hungry today though and I don't know if it is because I messed up my schedule.

Speaking of messing up schedules, I forgot to do the kidney cleansing on Saturday!?! I don't know how I did that but, I will do it this Saturday. It is described as a drink, but I don't know if I will feel anything?

SO I'm doing this thing pretty well I think. I've gotten through day 8 with good spirits and energy again. I do not see any other detox symptoms really. Crabbiness, soreness, tiredness, headache... all have gone. I feel like I am just living my life. Actually considering how crappy my teeth are, this drinking thing ain't half bad ;)

Day 8 DOWN, 13 TO GO!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 7:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Your still doing well Ive been on the detox for 6 days and havent really noticed a weight difference only like three pounds. I think that because that day I was on a bike and your body gets used to the same thing and your activity level has to be hieghtened up a little everyday.Thats just my opinion because thats when I noticed a difference in weight. But anyway keep up the good work and Good luck!!!!

 
At 9:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you decided on the pic yet I think that were all anxious to see

 
At 12:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kidney cleanse didn't make me feel any different. It wasn't bad at all--probably the easiest "cleanse" in the book. The hardest part is just finding all the ingredients!

 
At 7:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, here is that website i was talking about where i made the extra cash.. later! i'm going to cali next week..check this out

 
At 7:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, here is that website i was talking about where i made the extra cash.. later! i'm going to cali next week..check this out

 
At 7:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HiYa Chicky- I've been reading your blog with great interest. Wondered what kind of coffee you used for your coffee enema?? I'm at the point where I finally have the product, just not the book yet LOL.. Without it, I've been a bit confused too with Essential Greens vs VegeSplash, are these interchangeable or is one considered the "Berry Drink"?? You're doing wonderfully!! I am sure you have alot of fans who just haven't posted but are reading your blog on the side-lines :) Your entry of kidney flush surprised me.. hopefully the book will come soon! Take Care! Cheri

 
At 7:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

mac cosmetics, lululemon, ghd, nike air max, longchamp, herve leger, asics running shoes, hollister, new balance, wedding dresses, iphone cases, mont blanc, nike trainers, nike air max, soccer shoes, vans shoes, mcm handbags, ray ban, louboutin, beats by dre, abercrombie and fitch, vans, baseball bats, nfl jerseys, valentino shoes, hollister, north face outlet, hollister, bottega veneta, birkin bag, converse outlet, timberland boots, instyler, north face outlet, giuseppe zanotti, babyliss, soccer jerseys, oakley, lancel, p90x workout, ralph lauren, insanity workout, gucci, nike huarache, chi flat iron, celine handbags, nike roshe, reebok shoes, ferragamo shoes, jimmy choo shoes

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

supra shoes, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose outlet, swarovski, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler, toms shoes, coach outlet, hollister, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, thomas sabo, pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune canada goose, links of london, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, montre pas cher, bottes ugg, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, canada goose, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms, canada goose uk, replica watches

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

logos, company logo and corporate identity design
logo design