Thursday, July 19, 2007

Detox Day 11 of 21 pounds in 21 days

229! I have not been less then 230 in about 9 months. It felt really good today to get up and see that I broke through the 230 mark. I felt a little better this afternoon then yesterday. I didn't have the muscle soreness as before. I did however wake up late this morning. I had been waking up before the alarm and so this morning when I didn't wake up until 7 I thought it was Saturday but my hubby said nope, it's Thursday. I was out of bed in a shot and off to get the kiddo up and out the door to work. Had another wonderful day, came home and had a soup that we did just using the last of the broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, carrots, just everything to finish up the veggies in the fridge. It was OK, My niece helped make it and I don't think that she put any spices in it so it was a little blah. It also wasn't blended enough so it was a little chunky and now this evening I have a bad tummy ache. I've taken my enzyme tablets twice. Hopefully it will feel better after my walk. So tonight was left over night for the family and my daughter had cheer class so I didn't have to sit and watch everyone eat all those yummy left overs. I told hubby I'm making a list in my head of the food I want to eat after the detox and ramp up.
The 30th is the last day of the detox and the 6th is the last day of ramping up so, on the 7th, I want some BBQ chicken. That is not really bad for you. Cooked chicken on the grill with some bbq sauce. :D
So for day 11, the half way mark, I have nothing special to report about any detox symptoms other then an upset tummy from my soup. All is well in the world of Janice's Detox. Hope all is well with you!
Day 11 DOWN! 10 MORE TO GO!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 4:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great that youve made those breakthroughs. Just remember that you have a support team so you cant quit were all counting on you to do a good job and so far you've done it. Even though your tempted you dont stray and youve stuck to it and for that Thanks. Keep making us proud! Good JOb!

 
At 8:31 AM , Blogger Mosaic Cats said...

Janice, CONGRATS!
It's so fun to watch you progress, day by day.
I knew you recall from being on Atkins how predictable and infuriating the so-called "stalls" are, so yay for hanging in and keeping your spirits up anyway.
You have so much to be proud of.
Laura (I'm logged into my cats' blog right now! I had to get them there own because they totally took my mystical moments mosaics blog over. Pigs.)

 
At 8:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there -- Just stopping in to say GOOD JOB -- I am watching your progress and waiting for my copy of the book to come in from Amazon (apparently its on backorder and will not arrive until Aug 10, even though I ordered it about a week ago).

Keep up the good work and thanks for being so thorough in listing your symptoms, etc -- that is helpful info!

 
At 11:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Highly deѕcrіptiѵe blog, I еnjoyed that bit.

Will there be а part 2? garcinia cambogia hca potassium calcium - garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia
garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia

Stop by my ѕіte; garcinia cambogia dr oz review

 
At 1:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved as much as уou'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

Feel free to visit my site - new york life insurance

 
At 6:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online greater than 3 hours today, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It's lοvely value ѕufficient for me.

In my οpіnion, if all sitе oωneгs and bloggers maԁe excellent сontent mаteгiаl aѕ you did, the
internet might be а lot more uѕеful
than ever befoгe.

Also vіsit my pаge sportsbet

 
At 10:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ηi I аm ѕo grateful I found yоuг ωebsitе, I really
found you by accident, ωhile I wаs looking on Bіng
foг something else, Anyhow I am here noω
anԁ wоuld juѕt liκе to ѕаy
thank you for а maгvеlous post
and a аll rounԁ intereѕtіng blog (Ι also lovе
the theme/ԁеsign), I dоn't have time to read it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

My web blog raspberry ketones

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

supra shoes, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose outlet, swarovski, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler, toms shoes, coach outlet, hollister, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, thomas sabo, pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune canada goose, links of london, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, montre pas cher, bottes ugg, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, canada goose, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms, canada goose uk, replica watches

 
At 3:47 PM , Blogger abo-bder said...

شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي

 
At 4:53 PM , Blogger menna said...

الامانة كلين
شركة تنظيف فى دبى
شركة تنظيف منازل فى دبى
شركات تنظيف المبانى فى دبى

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

logos, company logo and corporate identity design
logo design