Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Detox Day 10 of 21 pounds in 21 days

230! I broke through! Yeah!!!! That brings my total to 17 pounds in 10 days. Not too shabby eh?! I have to admit today was harder, I don't know why, why does it seem that my family is eating yummier food now that I can have any? Anyway, I didn't feel bad really, just a little tired and muscle soreness in my neck and upper arms. I must have pushed it a little last night during my stretches. But I was tired today, I even started falling asleep at work as I was finishing my requirements documentation. I also felt much more hungry today then before, I'm still hungry. I'm trying to drink more water and I think I might need to go make some tea if it doesn't settle down. I even took my Aloe Vera juice early, that usually kills any hunger sensations I have in the evenings. I also have a blister on my middle toe on the bottom from running... Yeah... sweat and blisters is a beautiful thing. I declared tonight that I shall need new sneakers though, mine are about 2 years old...if we are doing to run, I think its time then.
I'm going to shop on Friday for the kidney cleanse on Saturday.
Have to do more veggie shopping tomorrow.
OH Also today I have several mood swings. Dr. Roni does mention it in the book for this period of time on the detox. My husband is like...great, PMS AND Detox mood swings...what's next LOL! Seriously, I totally recognized them and was able to reason with myself why I was feeling so grumpy so I didn't take any ones head off...lucky for them, being all smug, eating their BBQ chicken in front of me... ;)
I am half way through this Journey. It has gone quickly.
10 DAYS DOWN! 11 MORE TO GO!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 9:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girly. definitely invest in new running shoes. your body needs it and your worth it! i am thinking about doing some of the stuff she says if we still feel hungry (like the free soup). no use feeling hunger pains, especially if it's something we can have....

you are doing great!!!!! thanks for paving the way for me!
Shari

 
At 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chicky

Congratulations on your success! What kind of herbal cleanse do you use on the detox?

 
At 6:40 AM , Blogger jeannine said...

WOW!!! Time is FLYING!!! Your doing GREAT!! Just had my first berry drink. NOT BAD!! I hope it goes as fast for me!!!

 
At 6:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so good that you went down another 2 pounds! and definitley go for a run everyday. I wasn't losing any weight on the detox and i'm on day 7 but ive been running for two days now and i've noticed a 5 lbs loss. So push yourself and take it day by day
you have 4 lbs to go but you can lose way more if you really want to. Keep up the good work !!!!!

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

supra shoes, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose outlet, swarovski, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler, toms shoes, coach outlet, hollister, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, thomas sabo, pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune canada goose, links of london, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, montre pas cher, bottes ugg, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, canada goose, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms, canada goose uk, replica watches

 
At 3:50 AM , Blogger انجين محمد said...


شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض
أن مهمة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض يعتبر مخرج ممتاز للكثير من الظروف التي نتعرض لها سواء كانت مادية أو اقتصادية التي من الممكن ان يواجها أي أسرة في أي وقت، وشركتنا شركة شراء أثاث مستعمل بالرياض لا تقوم بالبيع فقط ولكنها تقوم بشراء وبيع الأثاث الذي يناسب ديكور منزلك سوء كان مودرن أو عصري أو استايل ونقوم أيضاً بشرائه فنحن في شركتنا نقوم بيع وشراء واستبدال كافة قطع الأثاث وأيضاً كافة الأجهزة الكهربائية وأيضاً الانتريهات والمفروشات بكافة الأشكال والألوان، لذا عملينا العزيز يجب أن تدرك أنك معنا الرابح دائماً وأن هنا مكانك الصحيح اتصل بنا الآن ولا تتردد.

 
At 8:33 AM , Blogger rehabgad1 said...



Good write-up. I definitely love this site. Keep it up

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/rehabgad
https://robagad2.wixsite.com/website/blog
http://publish.lycos.com/rehabgad
http://mix4ever.com/
https://www.prokr.net/ksa/jeddah-water-leaks-detection-isolate-companies/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

logos, company logo and corporate identity design
logo design