Sunday, July 15, 2007

Detox Day 7 of 21 pounds in 21 days

Today, I have not lost any weight. :( Actually, technically I put a pound back on (233). I assume I have plateaued, and maybe even retaining a little water? It's OK. I know that everything is a process and I should see a change tomorrow or the next day.
Today was another day of Hi Energy where I made breakfast for everyone, ran errands to THE Superstore, made my dinner, plus helped my dinner for the rest of the family, did my walk and stretches. Wha La... Day 7, one whole week, done! I'm so excited. I feel great, but I'm starting to get that scared feel of dread. When is the next crisis going to hit? What is it going to affect? I have a little gassy tummy tonight, I hope it passes.
Tomorrow I'm going to make a mistake. I have a dentist appointment scheduled that I must have done. I think of all that medicine he is going to put in my system and wonder how it will impact my diet. I'm a bit of a wus when it comes to the dentist and usually have to take Valium. I'm going to skip the Valium, I really don't want to put more in my system then I have to. Kinda scary, but, I'll just take it one moment at a time, I might just bring it with me, just in case.

OK SO: One week down, 2 more to go... I just am so excited that I'm doing this and that I feel this good, and that I'm making it. Once again, I feel that my success has been because of my family and my support group and all your wonderful encouragement. Thank you!

Day 7 DOWN, 14 MORE TO GO!

Anyone want me to post a picture? I don't really SEE a difference as much as I feel it.

I'm still waiting for the rash on the right side of my face to clear up. I had it before starting the detox.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 5:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Janice,

I admire you for being able to prepare all that yummy food over the weekend without straying from your detox. I am around my kids and their food basically all day every day, so I expect to face a lot of temptation.

Would love to see a photo! I'm so happy to hear that you feel so good. Do you feel that after you lost water weight that you are now losing fat?

Way to go girl! One whole week...that's awesome!!!!!

 
At 7:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im on day 5 and I have the same problem cooking and not being able to eat what the rest of my family does, and I would love to see a pic and you should put one up at LEAST once a week so we can see the progress you are really helping me out to by doing that i've only lost three, but I do feel skinnier like you say!!good luck and keep up the good work!!!

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger lejda83 said...

I am thinking about doing the detox i have the whole 19 piece kit, but i am so confused on dosage and what of the products to use or not to use. Reading your 21 day diary i am becoming a little scared and anxious but i am sooooo impressed with your will power and results....i don't think i could ever do the enema though , i might opt for a colonic..Do you think getting three of those is enough???
Also did you have to buy the distilled water?
I have so many questions, sorry but even the book is kind of confusing and it seems like i have so many extra stuff in my kit, like some bottles with pills called, Swiss kriss, herbal laxative tabs, another chocolate smooth laxarive, colon cleanse day and night pills...i think you have to take three of each...i'm not sure of this...should i contact someone to break this down for me before i start it?
thanks so much and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!...=)

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger starsunshine3 said...

Friday, April 17th/09 - 9:19p.m. -

Good Evening All:

I have just ordered the nineteen (19) piece Martha's Vineyard Detox/Diet. However, I forget how to start it. I have the book.
Perhaps, I should refer to that.
I guess I am slightly nervous. I am hoping that I actually lose some weight with this particular product.

If you have any "helpful hints", please do not hesitate to leave them here for me.


Thank-you very much for your time.


Have a nice evening, as well as a great week-end.

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

supra shoes, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose outlet, swarovski, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler, toms shoes, coach outlet, hollister, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, thomas sabo, pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune canada goose, links of london, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, montre pas cher, bottes ugg, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, canada goose, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms, canada goose uk, replica watches

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger menna said...

شركات تعقيم المنازل في العين
شركات تعقيم ضد كورونا في العين
شركات مكافحة الحمام العين

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

logos, company logo and corporate identity design
logo design