Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Detox Day 3

I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE is what I cried at dinner tonight. My first emotional outbreak of detox process. I still have a nasty headache and my spirit is down a bit. My husband is being a rock! The day really went very much like yesterday only I didn't sleep well, I made it through work, although probably not one of my more productive days, I sat there until it was time to go. My head is just aching aching aching, almost nothing relieves it. I had a few bouts of chills and lots of hunger pains. Why am I doing this to myself?! Cause I am tired of being fat and unhealthy that's why. I still can see the weight loss through the pain, I'm down 9 pounds today (238) which is still grossly overweight. And I intend to get rid of more!
So after work I came home, made my soup and tried to sit with my family and eat, and just had such and over whelming feeling of the woes me. I hated it but I couldn't help myself. I feel so miserably, weak and tired and the evening didn't get any better. I did my walk and got a huge leg cramp taking off my sneaker. After my walk I did have a BM. It was normal, no pressure, no big deal but today is the day you are suppose to do the enema, so, I did. Not a coffee enema but I did just two little fleets cause I have never really done this before. I barely made five minutes. I was going to do it a second time but decided my body had had enough. It is all I can do to sit here and blog. I wish there was something I could do to take this headache away. I so just want to grab a Tylenol but I know it wouldn't do any good.

So to recap: day three has brought, headache, upper arm muscle ache, restless leg feeling, muscle cramps, hard time sleeping, feeling of weakness, emotional outburst and a first experience with an enema. I'm about ready to call it a day if only I could lay down and get some sleep.

day 3 down 18 to go.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 6:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

COME ON YOU CAN DO IT!!! Don't give up! I am from Northern Europe and fasting camps are very common there. Many health problems and weight issues are cured with fasting. My Mom goes every year and I went once. Only that it's just water for 7-10 days. Just lots of water, lots of walking, massages, enemas. So juices are not so bad. I know it's hard but later you will thank yourself! BE STRONG!

 
At 6:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there!! Even though it doesn't feel like it right now, you are doing so good. You are probably going thru the worst of it right now and will come out on the other side full of energy and feeling good. And the weight loss is a fantastic bonus. 9 lbs is a great start!! You can do it! I hope today is a better day for you.

 
At 1:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I am thinking of starting this program. I have done a juice fast in the past, but that one was more labor intensive as i had to juice everything myself so it was a full time job almost. This one seems more convenient, so i thought i might be able to do it. Anyway i just want to encourage you to keep going. Try to remember that the symptoms you are experiencing are the toxins leaving your body and that is a good thing! You can do this! I hope to join you soon!

 
At 1:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe, Chicky Cola, you are doing great!!! I am so proud of you. My body type is similar to yours, and you are such an encouragement to me. You are punching through the tough times of detox and will come out the other side. I'm very proud of you and I'll be right behind you (starting Monday July 16th).
Shari

 
At 4:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yоu need to take part in a contest for one οf the highest quality sіteѕ online.
I mοst certainlу will recοmmеnd thіs site!


Here is my page; Granite City

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger abo-bder said...



شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بجدة
ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

logos, company logo and corporate identity design
logo design