Saturday, July 14, 2007

Detox Day 6 of 21 pounds in 21 days

15 POUNDS! This morning I weight 232! Woot! I can't believe it. That is amazing!

Today was a very good day. I have had hi energy levels, great attitude, and will power! I throw in the will power because this is the first day home all day while doing this program. This morning I cut up apples and grapes for my kids to snack on until breakfast. When hubby got up I cooked sausage and eggs to show him my appreciation for all that he has helped me out with this week. I helped my daughter bake banana bread muffins. Made my kids tuna for lunch. Watched them eat Doritos later on as a snack (my absolute favorite). Then this evening my husband, who used to be a pizza chef, made homemade pizza for the family. WHEW.... that was a lot of food exposure, more than I am use to. But... I was OK with most of it. The Doritos were hard...but, I told myself of the agony that I would be in if I even though about putting one of them in my mouth.
Also today I did not drink any tea. I really did poorly on my water intake too. I need to be more careful at home. It is easier to get off track here.

Today my husband made me distilled ice cubes :D So cool! I didn't even think about it.

I did two walks today plus my stretches. I'm feeling good. I guess I recovered from the enema incident of last night. I don't know, can you hurt yourself doing an enema? Why would I be passing what looks like bloody mucus? I thought maybe it was just the veggie splash passing... I don't know, I hope it is normal. I don't really have a whole lot of knowledge in that area. I'll keep my eye on it. I don't hurt or anything.

A lot of people are talking about doing colonics and body wraps and sauna appointments to go along with this program and I have to tell you. I just cant afford it. I've try to fit it in our budget but my hubby and I have had many talks about it and have had to come back and say, no. Unless I get to a point of such a bad crisis that I need assistance other then rest, flushing with water and maybe an enema it really just isn't do-able. This diet, even thought I eat much less is still pretty expensive. $120 for the initial kit, another $79 at the Hi Health for Aloe Vera, enzymes, Mangosteen, $35 for the juicer, which I haven't used, and about $30 in total up today in veggies, $6 in distilled water (through today), $8.95 for headache cure. These are all do-able expenses, you start throwing in $235, plus tip I'm sure, for 3 colonics, $125, plus tip, for a body wrap and it gets out of range for me. I will keep you posted if there is any changes there. NOW don't get me wrong, if you can afford them, DO THEM! I would love to get a body wrap just for me... :D

So day 6 has brought good energy, good attitude, not much in the way of muscle aches, more weight loss, a good test of will power, which I passed, and the strength to go on to day 7, ONE WEEK!

DAY 6 DONE! ONWARD TO DAY 7! WOOT!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are having headaches and fainting because your body is telling you that what you are doing is unhealthy. Once you start eating real food, you will gain all of the weight back and then some! There is no fast, easy way to lose weight, otherwise everyone would be thin. Losing weight healthily takes a long time and you must be patient. Otherwise, gastric bypass is the only other intervention I know of to lose weight quickly, but that is not without risk. It pains me to see you damaging your body this way.

 
At 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are doing so great!! I am so glad you made it through your day at home. That is one of the hardest tests to get through. I am glad you are feeling so much better too. Keep it up! You are an inspiration for sure!!

 
At 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that your doing really well and that your progress is amazing ive been on the detox for like four days and havent noticed any wieght difference ,but i do look skinnier so thats helpful but keep going i check the blog everyday and your my inspiration keep up the good work by the 21st day you will have lost about 41!!!!

 
At 7:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is really unfortuate that the previous poster was so negative and telling you you are damaging your body. What your body is telling you is not that what you are doing is unhealthy. It is telling you it is not used to the detox process as it has not experienced it before and obviously the body will revolt in ways..ie headache/dizziness. This is a temporary reaction as your body is cleansing and look at how positive and recharged you are feeling now..Losing weight healthily does not take a long time, and nor is it a given that when you start eating 'real ' food again..that you will gain all the weight back...you can do the maintenance plan and eat in a healthy way and not regain the weight. It is irresponsible for the previous poster to suggest gastric bypass as a quick way to lose weight..that is an extreme option that is not for everyone and it is far more healthy to cleanse your body and detox than resort to surgery. I think people who speak negatively of this diet may be unfamiliar with detox and may not have even read this book which hardly qualifies them to make negative comments..especially id they have never had the determination to do the detox themselves! Your determination is showing great resluts and I am so happy for you..keep it up! It inspires me that you are doing such a positive thing for your body..there have been so many uplifting stories of people who have done this detox and are thrilled with the results.

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

supra shoes, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose outlet, swarovski, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, canada goose, moncler, toms shoes, coach outlet, hollister, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, moncler, thomas sabo, pandora charms, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, doudoune canada goose, links of london, juicy couture outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, montre pas cher, bottes ugg, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, marc jacobs, canada goose, ugg boots uk, pandora jewelry, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms, canada goose uk, replica watches

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

logos, company logo and corporate identity design
logo design