Thursday, July 12, 2007

Detox Day 4 of 21 Pounds in 21 Days

11 pounds! This morning when I got up I weighted myself and I've lost 11 pounds! I'm excited. OOOOO my head still hurts though.
Sleeping last night proved to be a challenge. I was about about 6 times and I don't know if it was the headache, or just that I had to pee, or did I have to pee cause I was woke up by the headache? Anyway getting up this morning was difficult. I felt sore and stiff and still had the headache. But when I weighted myself I forgot about all that for a few minutes. Then I had the random thought of oh no, am I loosing too much weight? Am I doing something wrong? Yeah i know, silly, but hubby and I talked about it and decided that because I have so much weight to loose that I'm probably just fine.
The day at work was actually a little better, I had a few periods of good concentration and my headache went away for about 45 minutes. Came back after my 10:30 supplement and has hung on pretty much for the rest of the day. My work lost power today so I got sent home at 2pm so I did get to rest from 2-4:30. My daughter had cheer leading tonight so I had to do my dinner early and take her to cheer, I stopped at Hi Health on the way home and checked in with them. Asked if they had anything to help the headache. She gave me an herbal migraine blocker to try. So far...no much help. Getting ready to go for my walk. I don't expect anything else too exciting to happen tonight. So today over all, a good day, better then yesterday! Onward to day 5!

OH... no BMs today just a lot of gas, and a slight emotional outburst but I was able to contain myself. There was an accident in front of my son's daycare and it was one of the other daycare moms, thank god her children were not in the car, They were taking her away in an ambulance. I don't know her but I was filled with great sadness for her and her family, I hope she is well and safe at home with her family tonight, shedding tears now just thinking about it.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their encouragement, once again it really helped me stay motivated! Thank you for sharing my journey.

So Day 4 brought: continued weakness, a little relief to the upper arm muscle aches, continued headache with a brief break (yeah), a better sense of well being, increase in motivation, no BM's, and a total of 11 pounds of weight lost.

4 DAYS DOWN 17 TO GO!

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At 9:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you are doing awesome! Keep it up! I have been tracking you for a few days since I read your amazon review on Saturday. I am trying to decide if I can do this or not...you are quite an inspiration to me! I am 275 and have three girls ages 5 and under. I suffer greatly from headaches/migraines on any given day, so my greatest fear that I will not be able to cope with the headaches you are experiencing. I hope relief comes to you soon and that you gain the renewed energy that the book describes and that I so long for. All the best!

Leslie from Chicago

 
At 9:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Mama you're doing great. You can't even image all the lives you're touching through this journey of yours. I'm just waiting on my copy so I can read it and get started myself. I have never detoxed before but I know I should so I can break from some of my recent bad habits. Right now my weight is at it's all time high and a 21 pound loss would put me at my perfect weight of 130. No matter where we are in life we could all use a little cleansing. You've convinced me that even though its hard it presents an opportunity to renew some self disipline and come out on the other side physically feeling better.

 
At 10:17 PM , Blogger belle said...

Hi Chickycola

I am so glad you are getting such great support and I am so happy for you! I am in the early days of the detox and have moments when I want to give up but I hang in..and your blog has been really inspiring to keep going. I had headaches as well and I think our bodies are going into a bit of revolt..it is new to the body to actually be cleansed of the toxins..I keep telling myslef that i am doing something amazing for my body and health and I will be glad in the end. What kind of herbal cleanse are you using? I find drinking alot of water helps a bit with the headaches. I have tried colonics and enemas before and they really are not that bad..a lil discomfort at first but well worth it..i felt really great after doing an enema and the headache eased and I felt alot better. Good luck to you and I look forward to following your progress!

 
At 5:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I saw your review on amazon and wanted to drop by. You are amazing! Keep it up, your an inspiration. I still thinking I can't do this and my husband isn't supportive of this idea so that will make it even harder for me. I'll be checking back fo your progress :)

 
At 6:05 AM , Blogger JEANNINE said...

WOW!! You are doing sooooo AWESOME, Janice!!! My book finally shipped so it should be in my hands shortly!! I can't wait to get on the bandwagon with you guys!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

 
At 8:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for writing im on the second day and i woke up with a bad ache in my arm and didnt know why but you helped me in understanding that its all part of the process and youve made great progress i hope i do that well i havent wieghed my self at all yet goood luck!!!!!!!!keep up the good work!!!!!!11

 
At 8:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i just have a question thats kind of dumb ive been on the detox for two days and it doesnt say anthing about exersizing more i usually run or are more active than walking for a mile.....i wanted to know if i shouldnt excersize more because it could be harmful or the more the better?

 
At 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chicky,

Hope your days are getting better and better. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

JEANNINE...do you have a start date in mind? I've read the book and am just about to order the supplies (thanks for the great tip on other sites to purchase!) Just wanted to know if maybe you would want to start together. Janice is doing SO AWESOME and is a real inspiration.

Anyone interested in starting around the week of 7/22 feel free to email me at lesliedempsey@hotmail.com

Cheers to you Janice!

 
At 5:49 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Hi Janice,
I just left a looooooong post on your message board in re. to your post of yesterday on "first" healing crisis...you mean there are more?"

But I want to leave this great link here, too, because I found it so helpful in my own detox earlier this year, and still today:

http://www.dr-jo-md.com/detoxificationsymptoms.html

 
At 5:50 AM , Blogger Laura said...

The last part of that url is:

detoxificationsymptoms.html

 
At 9:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I have learn this publish and if I could I wish to counsel you few fascinating issues or suggestions. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things approximately it! ageless male - ageless male - ageless male

Also visit my website: ageless male

 
At 3:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love it when folks get together and share opinions. Great site, stick with it
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/insulating-companies-3.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/insulating-companies-2.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/insulating-companies.html

 
At 2:05 AM , Blogger بروكر said...


I definitely love this site.
http://site-2059150-8715-900.mystrikingly.com/#blog
https://prokr20202.cms.webnode.com/prokrservices/
http://prokr.over-blog.com/
https://www.prokr.net/ksa/jeddah-water-leaks-detection-isolate-companies/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

logos, company logo and corporate identity design
logo design