Saturday, July 28, 2007

Detox Day 20 of 21 pounds in 21 days

Well today is the the 20th Day that I have been doing this detox. I definitely have short timers syndrome. I didn't want another soup tonight so I just did a green drink instead. I got up this morning and when I weighed myself I expected to see 222 to but I didn't I saw 221 instead. I was shocked, it's been a while since I lost more than one pound at a time. My family is really excited for me too being this is the last weekend I'm limited by the detox.
The colon cleanse stuff is easing up a bit, thanks for the comment on what to expect. I did some more research and showed DH so that he felt better about what has been happening. There is nothing like going outside of your comfort zone and then feeling like you might be doing something wrong.
I was really sore last night and I went to bed after blogging. I think I read that backaches can a side effect of the colon cleanse. I feel very sore up and down my whole back and shoulders, I was going to try to go for a massage today but got distracted.
I pretty active today, took my son out for a walk this morning and we ran back to the house, that felt good that I could do that with him and not die of exhaustion. I took the kids swimming this afternoon and did my walk/run this evening and then my stretches.
I will post regular before and after pictures together probably tomorrow or Monday so you can see me in my everyday clothes, not all sweaty after my work out clothes.
Onward to tomorrow.
SO... almost there! 26 pounds lighter, rash cleared up on my face, pitted edema gone from my ankles and legs, endurance and energy up, bad habits broken.... hopefully!

DAY 20 DONE! 1 MORE TO GO!!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a registered nurse and I have been reading your blog and just never posted! It is so interestin what you have done and your writing style is very interesting. I have lost 65 lbs on my own counting points the WW way. I nees to lose 20 more and I will be at my goal. That's when I saw that you were going to start a blog. Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I definitely will tune in today to read your sunday blog. Still considering if I have the will power to do it.
Nurserg

 
At 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on the Martha's Vineyard Diet Detox too, I have lost weight (about 14 pounds in 17 days), but more importantly I feel awesome!

 
At 7:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have had backache for all the days of my diet it has been 6 and no colon cleanse at all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

logos, company logo and corporate identity design
logo design