Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Breaking the Detox Day 2 - Picture Day

As Promised I did pictures today. SO... here are side by side photos of Detox Eve and Day 2 of breaking the detox
07/09/2007 247lbs --------------------- 07/31/2007 219lbs


07/09/2007
weight: 247.............................219 ....................-28
Bust: 49 1/2"..........................44 1/2"............. -5"
Waist: 44"................................43" ...................-1"
Hips: 53 1/2"...........................49 3/4"............-3 3/4"
Thigh: 27 1/2".........................25 1/2" ...........-2"
Upper arm: 17 1/2"................15" ...................-2 1/2"
Size 24 or 3x.............................18/20 2x .......-2 sizes.
SO total 14 1/4" and 2 sizes .... Awesome!
**********************************************
Today was an awesome day. I got to eat Strawberries! YUM! They were great! The fresh flavor is something so wonderful. That is got to be one of the best things about doing this detox for 21 days is learning how great food tastes again, enjoying it, and savoring it. I don't know that I have tasted a sweeter strawberry. I also had my carrots and cucumbers today both of which were terrific. I decided to hold off on the green pepper though, was a bit too strong. I have a pear and a peach for tomorrow and maybe some yellow squash, not sure yet. BUT I get to have OATMEAL! Yeah...I'm so excited to have oatmeal! I'm going to put vanilla in it and it is going to be sooooo yummy.
I'm still feeling great, High energy and good concentration at work. Still doing our walk in the evenings and hubby has been on board with me, not doing the detox, but watching portions and doing my walks with me...Have I told you he has lost 14lbs doing this! It's nice that we are both losing weight and looking at a healthier lifestyle together. Didn't I tell you he was awesome?!
Well on to Day 3 of the rest of my life!

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At 11:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You look beautiful. You are looking so much thinner. The change is so dramatic! Good for you!

 
At 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The changes in your body are so apparent. You face and neck look so much thinner. Your face looks very well rested. What at difference. Congrats!

 
At 11:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU
LOOK
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

wow you look great and you look so much skinnier that's incredible keep that up and with every pound off youll look better and feel better because you are accomplishing one of your goals in your life and Thats wonderful that your husband it a great help and is also losing wieght

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger Twizzler555 said...

Hey Janice,
Your journey has been incredibly helpful for so many of us... Looking at you I can see your gratitude and satisfaction that indeed you are on a NEW ROAD for living. You appear determined yet steady in your decision to move out of the past and keep going forward. I am so happy for you and with you. I am on day 13 and too feel so incredibly grateful for this passage and for people like you so willing to give and share their courage and their vulnerabilites....thank you Janice... Remember to thine one self be true!
With love and light,
Claudia

 
At 9:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow!!! You are looking terrific. Congratulations on the weight loss. You are truly an inspirational and gutsy woman. I wish you continued success.

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

WOW!!! Janice you look amazing. Congratulations for completing the journey. You are such an inspiration for all of us. You've accomplished this feat with a positive attitude, determination and fortitude. I am grateful for you, because you have given all of us a very important GIFT!!!

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Gosh you look great!!!!!!!!!!! I have a couple quest for you.... can I have your email add pls Chicky!

Thx so much for being an inspiration for me!!

Hansni

 
At 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your journey to a healthier you! Your commitment and positive attitude is truly an example for others to follow. You look terrific!!!! Keep up the great work. I start the program this weekend ... your blogs have given me the extra confidence that I can successfully complete the detox and transition to a healtier me.

 
At 8:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janis,

I just logged onto your blog and I am so proud of you. It looks like you are totally committed to this program and the best part is seeing the results side by side! Congradulations...I will be cheering for you and Bill(y to me).

Love ya, Jennifer

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger ghetto_superstar said...

congrats :P

your doing great, keep on doing what your doing, your an insperation!

 
At 10:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job and may God bless u through out ur journey.

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger ahmed deraz said...

خدمات الشارقة – ابو الهول
يناء مظلات في الشارقة
تركيب جيبسون بورد الشارقة

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

logos, company logo and corporate identity design
logo design